Thanks everyone for replying!
The plan is to watch every episode with Klaine in it, on Thursdays 7pm (2 hours before Glee usually airs), starting next Thursday with Never Been Kissed. Please let me know if this date and time doesn’t work for you!
- May 23rd : 2.06 Never Been Kissed
- May 30th : 2.07 The Substitute
- June 6th : 2.09 Special Education
- June 13th : 2.10 A Very Glee Christmas
- June 20th : 2.11 The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
- June 27th : 2.12 Silly Love Songs
- July 4th : 2.14 Blame It on the Alcohol
- July 11th : 2.15 Sexy
- July 18th : 2.16 Original Song
- July 25th : 2.17 A Night of Neglect
- August 1st : 2.18 Born This Way
- August 8th : 2.20 Prom Queen
- August 15th : 2.22 New York
The episodes this means we’ll skip are: 2.08 Furt, 2.13 Comeback, 2.19 Rumours, and 2.21 Funeral.
If you would like any changes in this schedule, like skipping some episodes light on Klaine, or watching any of the ones we skip, let me know!
The schedule might change a bit once we know when Glee comes back, but maybe not, we’ll have to wait to hear an airdate and then we can discuss it.
still my favorite photoset in the history of this damn planet ok
“Challenge accepted!” — everyone
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
i’m not even gay, but dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyum boy!
lost count of the times i’ve reblogged this